St. Anne School
- As followers of Jesus Christ, we, the Faculty and Staff of Saint Anne School in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, are called to continue his work.
- We recognize our uniqueness in having been especially chosen by Christ to spread his word.
- Ours is a willing response to God's invitation to "Come, follow me".
- Through our own personal experience of Jesus, we seek to share with the Christian community of Saint Anne Parish the reality of the message of Christ in the Twenty-first Century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,275|
|Tuition Notes||Call for additional info|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, CheeringBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Introduction to Musical Theater|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elmwood ParkGrades: K-9 | 297 students
300 Market St
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
- CresskillGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
220 Jefferson Ave
Cresskill, NJ 07626
- WallingtonGrades: PK-8 | 244 students
6 Bond St
Wallington, NJ 07057
- Palisades ParkGrades: PK-8 | 340 students
312 1st St
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.