St. Anne School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Anne School is a faith filled educational community dedicated to the spiritual growth and academic success of all children.
- As it has for over 90 years, the school will continue to provide an environment of hope, love and discipline preparing students to become responsible, respectful and active Catholic leaders and citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Advanced Courses||Pre-Algebra, Algebra, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Class|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Bricks 4 Kidz, Math Counts, Math24, School Student Service Council, Science Explorers
Arts and Music Programs:
Instrument Lessons, School Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls On The Run
- Hello and welcome to St. Anne School. I invite you to join us and witness the faith community of our school which is modeled and fostered by our staff, parents and students. Our curriculum comes from the Diocese of Harrisburg which provides both an excellent academic curriculum and a strong religion curriculum. At St. Anne School we are educating not only the future of our country, but the future of our Church. Our school day begins with the student body gathering for Morning Prayer, hymns and pledge to the flag. The first class of the day is typically religion class where students are instructed in the doctrines of our faith and taught to imitate Jesus in the way they speak and act toward one another. Academically our students are challenged to reach their full potential. A dedicated team of teachers are hard at work educating our students and making sure that every child who leaves our school is prepared to meet the challenges that lie ahead.We pride ourselves on our excellent technology resources, preparing our students for a global workplace with new opportunities that are constantly evolving. St. Anne School provides students with the skills necessary to be successful in the 21st century. Enjoy your visit with us and please contact me with any questions you may have or to arrange a tour of the school.
- Mrs. Suzanne Wood
- Principal St. Anne School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: NS-12 | 326 students
2390 New Holland Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717)556-0711 4.7 NS-12
- Lancaster Grades: NS-8 | 256 students
935 Columbia Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17603
(717)397-7655 1.4 NS-8
- Lancaster Grades: K-8 | 197 students
521 E Orange St
Lancaster, PA 17602
(717)392-3083 1.1 K-8
St. Anne's School family has been a blessing for my child. The staff at St. Anne`s truly cares about your child's success and nurture`s your child`s thirst for knowledge. My child is excited to attend school everyday and looks forward to attending his "special classes" such as computer, gym, library, Spanish, music, and art. The school encourages participation in athletics, be it schooled sponsored sports such as soccer and basketball (not limited to those sports), and also encourages participation in club sports outside the school sponsored activities. I have never regretted my decision to send my child to St. Anne`s School.
- Posted by Parent - Melissa E
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.