St. Genevieve Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Genevieve School is more than a school. It is a community of families and teachers working together to provide the highest quality education.
- Our mission is to deepen our students' understanding and love of the Catholic Christian faith and to provide a curriculum that meets or exceeds national standards.
- Our faculty and staff are dedicated to nurturing and educating the whole child, always meeting individual differences.
- We strive for academic excellence, and our test scores indicate the longer students are in our school the more they advance academically.
- Wholesome extra-curricular activities allow us to offer a well rounded education.
- We welcome school tours and/or student shadowing. More information is available by contacting our school office.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||21 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,199|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is reduced for siblings.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Gail Wilk|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RedfordGrades: PK-12 | 129 students
Redford, MI 48239
DetroitGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
17139 Oak Dr
Detroit, MI 48221
Allen ParkGrades: KG-12 | 302 students
4700 Allen Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
DetroitGrades: PK-8 | 134 students
1229 Labrosse St
Detroit, MI 48226
Great school if you are looking for a "smaller" size classroom. Average class size is 20 students. Great staff! Music, Band, Art, Spanish, Gym, CYO Sports, Chess Club, Drama Club, Girl and Boy Scouts and more!! Open house in January 2013.
- Posted by Parent - the4c
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?