St Genevieve Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (734) 425-4420
- St. Genevieve School is more than a school. It is a community of families and teachers working together to provide the highest quality education.
- Our mission is to deepen our students' understanding and love of the Catholic Christian faith and to provide a curriculum that meets or exceeds national standards.
- Our faculty and staff are dedicated to nurturing and educating the whole child, always meeting individual differences.
- We strive for academic excellence, and our test scores indicate the longer students are in our school the more they advance academically.
- Wholesome extra-curricular activities allow us to offer a well rounded education.
- We welcome school tours and/or student shadowing. More information is available by contacting our school office.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||21 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,199|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is reduced for siblings.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Gail Wilk|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livonia Grades: PK-8 | 96 students
9415 Merriman Rd
Livonia, MI 48150
(734) 422-6930 2.6 PK-8
- Detroit Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
17139 Oak Dr
Detroit, MI 48221
(313) 863-4677 9.9 PK-8
Great school if you are looking for a "smaller" size classroom. Average class size is 20 students. Great staff! Music, Band, Art, Spanish, Gym, CYO Sports, Chess Club, Drama Club, Girl and Boy Scouts and more!! Open house in January 2013.
- Posted by Parent - the4c
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.