St Gerard Catholic School - A College Preparatory 6th-12th Campus
Tel: (210) 533-8061
St Gerard Catholic School - A College Preparatory 6th-12th Campus Photo #2 - PROUD of our Royal Football Team!
St Gerard Catholic School - A College Preparatory 6th-12th Campus Photo #3 - Join our ROYAL student body!
- Established in 1927, St. Gerard Catholic School, a college preparatory 6th-12th campus, is an Archdiocesan school serving a multi-faith, and multicultural student body on the east side of San Antonio.
- Our Mission is to provide quality Catholic Christian education leading our students to become models of faith, lifelong learners and productive members of the greater community.
Upcoming Events and News
- St. Gerard Royals - College Bound - 09/12/2020 - Keep abreast of all our Royal activities via our STG social media sites:
* Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/stgroyals
St Gerard Catholic School - A College Preparatory 6th-12th Campus places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Reviewed case by case|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,300|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Assistance available. register at www.hopeforfuture.org|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Judith Priest|
|Admissions Associate||Diana Saenz|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Cheering, Football, VolleyballCheering, Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Book Club, Chess Club, Geek Club, National Honor Society
- St. Gerard Catholic High School and Regional Middle School is a Catholic Christian co-educational secondary school on the Eastside of San Antonio serving a multi-cultural and multi-faith student body, open to all regardless of their socio-economic status.
- St. Gerard Catholic High School has been in existence since 1927, graduating students who have gone on to serve in religious life, the medical profession, local and state politics, social services, law enforcement, the field of labor relations and the business world at large. Our Mission is to provide is quality Catholic Christian education leading our students to become models of faith, life long learners and productive members of the greater community. St. Gerard offers an excellent middle and high school curriculum with small class sizes to maximize success. 100% of recent graduates go on to further their education at excellent colleges and universities. Dual credit classes are taught by St. Gerard Faculty through St. Philip's College at St. Gerard as well as on campus at the college, and begin in grade 10, at a minimal cost to families. St. Gerard students have the opportunity to graduate with up to 30 college credit hours.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed St Gerard Catholic School - A College Preparatory 6th-12th Campus also viewed these schools: Santiam Christian School.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.