Mission Statement St. Gregory the Great School fosters a caring Catholic Christian environment, which provides a, faith community and a challenging curriculum.
As a result, each student will recognize their abilities and will be prepared to take on a positive role in our society.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 339 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
mild learning differences
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 50%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Paid over 10/11 months.
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Academic Decathlon, Altar Servers, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Skillbuilders, Student Council
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
- St. Gregory the Great School is a Catholic parish school serving the spiritual and academic needs of students in grades TK-8. Our current enrollment is 258 students. We have high expectations regarding the spiritual nourishment of our students as well as a rigorous academic preparation for a private high school. Our students are accepted with honors and in advanced placement classes in both private and public high schools; many have been the valedictorian at high school graduation.Educational field trips are offered with our partnership with World Strides. Our students have experienced travel to Sacramento(Grade 4), Florida Keys (Grade6) and Washington, DC/New York (Grade8). We offer a variety of after school activities;Spanish, Art, Gymnastics, Tennis, Daycare, Flag Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, Softball. Our campus is spacious with a softball field, three(3) full basketball courts, blacktop area for hopscotch, tetherball, handball and other playground games,We have the best Fish Dinners in the area every year during Lent. Our Technology Program includes ; a full computer lab, laptop carts, IPAD Program and a variety of programs that support high achievement for all learnersWe are so proud of our students and of our teachers. Come join us!
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of St. Gregory The Great School?
The acceptance rate of St. Gregory The Great School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does St. Gregory The Great School offer?
St. Gregory The Great School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Gregory The Great School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Gregory The Great School?
The application deadline for St. Gregory The Great School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Gregory The Great School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.