St Ignatius Loyola School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Ignatius Loyola School is under the auspices of the Archdiocese of New York, which educates children from kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Saint Ignatius Loyola School celebrates its multicultural community that is reflected in its administration, faculty and students.
- Saint Ignatius Loyola School recognizes the important role parents have as the primary educators in their child's life.
- The mission of the school is to incorporate the Catholic Christian values as exemplified by Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton and Saint Ignatius Loyola with high academic achievement as well as to encourage an enthusiasm for learning.
- Saint Ignatius Loyola faculty and administration strive daily to have Christian values permeate every area of secular study, so that we send forth children who are committed Catholic Christians and who will witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Saint Ignatius Loyola School also endeavors to be of service to the greater community through students' involvement with charitable activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2018|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 1329 students
108 E 89th St
New York, NY 10128
(212)423-5450 0.3 K-12
- New York Grades: K-9 | 375 students
113 E 73rd St
New York, NY 10021
(212)535-8787 0.5 K-9
Need help! Recently moved to Manhattan and looking for my son's school availability starting 6th grade 2016.
- Posted by Parent - Shine
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.