St Ignatius Loyola School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (212) 861-3820
- Saint Ignatius Loyola School is under the auspices of the Archdiocese of New York, which educates children from kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Saint Ignatius Loyola School celebrates its multicultural community that is reflected in its administration, faculty and students.
- Saint Ignatius Loyola School recognizes the important role parents have as the primary educators in their child's life.
- The mission of the school is to incorporate the Catholic Christian values as exemplified by Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton and Saint Ignatius Loyola with high academic achievement as well as to encourage an enthusiasm for learning.
- Saint Ignatius Loyola faculty and administration strive daily to have Christian values permeate every area of secular study, so that we send forth children who are committed Catholic Christians and who will witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Saint Ignatius Loyola School also endeavors to be of service to the greater community through students' involvement with charitable activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2018|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 1317 students
108 E 89th St
New York, NY 10128
(212) 423-5200 0.3 K-12
- New York Grades: K-9 | 372 students
113 E 73rd St
New York, NY 10021
(212) 535-8787 0.5 K-9
Need help! Recently moved to Manhattan and looking for my son's school availability starting 6th grade 2016.
- Posted by Parent - Shine
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.