St Jerome Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Following the traditions of the Sisters of St. Philip Neri, the St. Jerome Catholic family challenges students to achieve spiritual, academic, social, moral, and physical excellence within a safe, joyful and nurturing environment.
- The vision of the SJS family is to be recognized as the center, where excellence in education, spiritual formation and service to the community provide the educational and spiritual leadership in our community.
- The school will focus in optimizing the academic programs that meet the needs of all students.
- Further, the school shall be recognized by its stakeholders for its excellence in education, spiritual and caring climate and its accountability for financial performance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 484 students
820 NE 3rd Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(954)467-7747 2.6 PK-8
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
7450 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954)432-7022 6.1 PK-8
- Miami Grades: K-8 | 183 students
2200 Ne 191st St
Miami, FL 33180
(305)932-4912 9.6 K-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-8 | 408 students
615 SE 9th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
(954)522-2554 1.8 NS-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
7011 W Sunrise Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313
(954)584-6816 7 PK-8
I have been going to St Jerome since pre-k 4 and it is a very good school I will be graduating very soon. It definitely is a great school. The teachers are very nice and teach very well. I definitely recommend St Jerome.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ....
My daughter went here for pre-K4 and we had the best possible experience. Our experience was so good that we are working it out in our budget for her to continue here for Kindergarten. The staff is warm and friendly. Sending my daughter to Ms. Sophie's class was like sending her to be with family. It is a small school, so your child will be known by more than just their own teacher. The principal remembers the parents. My daughter excelled in her class and it was always a happy and positive environment. Yay for Catholic school!
- Posted by Parent - Christine
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.