St Joseph Elementary School
- A community of faith and learning serving over 395 students from over 25 surrounding towns and cities.
- Full-day Pre-K through grade 5 with before school and after school options available.
- State of the art library & media center and a new STREAMworks lab.
- Extensive focus on charity giving, outreach programs, social justice, and community service activities.
- Specialty Classes in Music, Art, STREAM, Library, Physical Education, and Spanish.
- The Rooted Mind-Latin/Greek program Pre-K through fifth grade. Wilson Fundations Phonics Program & Fountas and Pinnell Benchmark Assessment System.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||388 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashland Grades: PK-5 | 87 students
350 Pleasant St
Ashland, MA 01721
(508) 881-7404 11.8 PK-5
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?