St Jude Regional Catholic School
Tel: (301) 946-7888
- St. Jude Regional Catholic School is an elementary school with pre-kindergarten(ages 3 &4) through eighth grades.
- Families are attracted to our school because we are committed to providing our students with a safe, caring environment with excellent academic programs within the framework of the Catholic Church.
- Our teachers, staff and administration work closely with students and their parents as we nurture the spiritual, intellectual, social and emotional development of our children.
- St. Jude Regional Catholic School has been providing a solid academic and spiritual Catholic education to Montgomery County families for over 50 years.
St Jude Regional Catholic School places among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,845|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-K tuition is $7535|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockville Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
4101 Norbeck Rd
Rockville, MD 20853
(301) 929-9672 3.1 PK-8
- Rockville Grades: PK-8 | 590 students
917 Montrose Rd
Rockville, MD 20852
(301) 881-1824 2.3 PK-8
- Bethesda Grades: PK-12 | 1101 students
5100 Edgemoor Lane
Bethesda, MD 20814
(202) 537-6900 5.6 PK-12
- Bethesda Grades: NS-12 | 713 students
9101 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301) 657-4322 4.2 NS-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?