St Mark Elementary School
- St. Mark's Elementary School has been dedicated to nurturing young minds in the North Buffalo community for almost 90 years.
- An integral part of the parish community and neighborhood, St. Mark's offers a challenging and balanced curriculum beginning with children in Kindergarten through grade 8.
- High moral and academic standards coupled with self-discipline provide a safe and creative environment for learning in all grades.
- We believe it is our responsibility to assist families in the education and growth of their children academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- Our approach to education is to empower each child to make responsible and appropriate decisions, perform to the best of his or her ability in all endeavors, and gain the confidence and knowledge for success in the next stage of his or her education.
- Our philosophy has borne fruit in the form of excellent test scores, faith filled graduates, outstanding athletic teams and spectacular artistic performances.
- We invite you to take a closer look at St. Mark School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||384 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 204 students
903 Sweet Home Road
Buffalo, NY 14226
- DepewGrades: PK | 192 students
2049 George Urban Blvd.
Depew, NY 14043
- BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
201 Winston Road
Buffalo, NY 14216
- BuffaloGrades: K-12 | 379 students
39 Academy St
Buffalo, NY 14221
- BuffaloGrades: PK-12 | 254 students
4625 Harlem Rd
Buffalo, NY 14226
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.