St. Paul Lutheran School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- St. Paul Lutheran School offers excellent Christ centered education for Pre-Kindergarten to 8th grade.
- We have full day kindergarten, before and after care, transportation to several local communities, sports, music, art, and computer programs.
- At St. Paul Lutheran School in Westlake, we believe that children are a gift from God.
- Celebrating our 160th year, St. Paul has devoted resources, prayers, hard work and love to develop a preschool through eighth grade program that is academically challenging and spiritually enriching.
- It is also a program that promotes the importance of developing good character. St. Paul is fully accredited and recognized by the state of Ohio. We offer art, vocal and instrumental music, technology and interscholastic sports.
- St. Paul was recently recognized as one of the top 5% Lutheran Schools in the Nation by their accediting body - National Lutheran School Accreditation.
- This honor bestows on St. Paul, as one that has "Powerful Practices".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants with plain color, solid shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||Our tuition rates are between $4000-6500 depending on whether you qualify for member rates or not.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dale Lehrke|
|Endowment Size||$1.4 million|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westlake Grades: K | 17 students
26830 Detroit Rd
Westlake, OH 44145
(440)835-5858 0.8 K
- Westlake Grades: PK-K | 67 students
26536 Detroit Rd
Westlake, OH 44145
(440)899-7911 1 PK-K
- Westlake Grades: K-3 | 34 students
27390 Center Ridge Rd
Westlake, OH 44145
(440)899-9477 1.2 K-3
- Bay Village Grades: K-8 | 778 students
525 Dover Center Rd
Bay Village, OH 44140
(440)871-6760 1.2 K-8
Great school. First class academics, teachers that really care about student development, sports, music, art. Best school on the west side of Cleveland if you want the best for your child regardless of your religious affiliation. They do have financial aid too.
- Posted by Parent - Joe
Great School - It has above average academics and teachers that care and are willing to invest in your students success. Also has many extra curricular activities, again with leaders & coaches that care. Outstanding environment to help a child grow and develop.
- Posted by Parent - Peter
This is an outstanding school - I highly recommend it!!! You will be overjoyed to have your children attend St. Paul. Great extracurriculars for academics, athletics, and the arts.
- Posted by Parent
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?