Westlake Montessori School & Childcare Center
Tel: (440) 835-5858
- At Creative Playrooms, our mission is to offer the highest quality learning environment for the successful development of the total child.
- This is achieved through programs balancing individual experience, small group participation, and large group activities.
- Creative Playrooms emphasizes quality at every level of operation. Teachers frequently recommend our child-care center, knowing that its graduates are well prepared and consistently perform at higher levels than children who have not received the same quality preschool experience.
- Creative Playrooms believes that children carry within them the full potential of the person they will someday become.
- We are continually at the forefront of innovative industry standards in child care.
- Our goal is to always ensure that the best interest of the total child remains the single most important consideration.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broadview Heights Grades: PK-K | 50 students
4223 E Royalton Rd
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
(440) 526-1622 17.1 PK-K
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 488 students
20830 Lorain Road
Cleveland, OH 44126
(440) 333-2126 3.7 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.