Westlake Montessori School & Childcare Center
- At Creative Playrooms, our mission is to offer the highest quality learning environment for the successful development of the total child.
- This is achieved through programs balancing individual experience, small group participation, and large group activities.
- Creative Playrooms emphasizes quality at every level of operation. Teachers frequently recommend our child-care center, knowing that its graduates are well prepared and consistently perform at higher levels than children who have not received the same quality preschool experience.
- Creative Playrooms believes that children carry within them the full potential of the person they will someday become.
- We are continually at the forefront of innovative industry standards in child care.
- Our goal is to always ensure that the best interest of the total child remains the single most important consideration.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broadview Heights Grades: PK-K | 50 students
4223 E Royalton Rd
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
(440)526-1622 17.1 PK-K
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 488 students
20830 Lorain Road
Cleveland, OH 44126
(440)333-2126 3.7 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.