St Philip Nerl School
- The purpose of St. Philip Neri School is to provide a foundation on which to build Catholic Christian values in each student.
- Our first priority is to build Catholic beliefs, as handed down by the church, and to foster faith experience.
- We educate our children for this world and the world to come.
- We strive to give our students a solid set of religious, cultural, moral, and social values, which they can share with others.
- We believe that for Christian values to grow, they must emanate from the home, be confirmed in the school, and provide the basis for a strong, vibrant Christian life.
- Therefore, each student is "celebrated" as God's creation. We see the Risen Christ in ourselves and others.
- Parents, as primary educators, share their child with us. We see and commit ourselves to provide the best possible development of the child.
- Parents and teachers work together as a team for the benefit of the child.
- Together, our goal is to build a community of faith and trust in which we can grow and learn.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FlourtownGrades: K-8 | 253 students
1237 Bethlehem Pike
Flourtown, PA 19031
- North WalesGrades: PK-8 | 156 students
425 S Pennsylvania Avenue
North Wales, PA 19454
- AbingtonGrades: PK-8 | 96 students
1525 Marian Rd.
Abington, PA 19001
- Huntingdon ValleyGrades: PK-10 | 103 students
1845 Byberry Rd
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
- GlensideGrades: K-12 | 257 students
35 Hillcrest Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.