Our goal is to educate the child with a catholic worldview, encouraging them to hold God at their core, Christ in their heart, and the Holy Spirit as their guide.Parents and staff will work in partnership to educate the mind, body, and soul of every student.All children can and will learn in all subject areas, especially the Catholic faith.Our community believes that parents, faculty, and students are accountable for academic success and service to others.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 184 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,440
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- Philosophy(What We Do)St. Sebastian community is committed to the education of every student`s mind, body and soul. Here, Catholic values guide all learning and instruction in a loving community that provides numerous opportunities for faith formation with a focus on service to others.
- Mission(Who we are)St. Sebastian Catholic School, in accountable partnership with our community, believes that every child can and will learn and educates each student with a Catholic worldview.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Sebastian School cost?
St. Sebastian School's tuition is approximately $4,440 for private students.
What sports does St. Sebastian School offer?
St. Sebastian School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Flag Football and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Sebastian School?
The application deadline for St. Sebastian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Sebastian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.