Starmarker School Early Education Wyildwood
Our philosophy of education embraces and builds upon the Montessori Method of teaching which believes that all children are individuals, each developing at his or her own pace. Therefore, they should be taught individually and allowed the freedom to explore their world in their own way.
At Starmaker, our curriculum not only enhances the connections a child makes with their world, it helps them develop a natural love of learning.
We offer programs for for children six weeks through 13 years as follows: Infants and Toddlers, Preprimary and Primary Kindergarten and Elementary Homework Center, and Summer Camp Join a vibrant community * Experienced and degreed teachers * Montessori Curriculum and Method * Full and Part-time programs available * Licensed and approved by the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) * Competitive Rates.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-1
- Students: 177 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Contact the Director: email@example.com
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Music class, Spanish Class
Music class, Spanish Class
- We believe the first years of a child's life are the most important in the child's development. These are the years your child will acquire the values and joy in learning which will lead him toward a productive and happy life. We welcome the opportunity to help your child achieve his, or her, full potential.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Starmarker School Early Education Wyildwood. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.