Temple Beth Am Day School
- Temple Beth Am Day School, early childhood through the elementary grades, is an integral part of the Temple Beth Am community.
- The school integrates the teaching of Judaism in the daily living and learning experiences of its students.
- The mission of the school, in partnership with its families, is to endow students with a life-long love of learning, a healthy self-image and a strong and positive commitment to Judaism.
- Temple Beth Am Day School provides quality educational programs and excellence in general studies and Judaic studies in order to develop the knowledge, skills, values and attitudes that will enable each student to grow academically, emotionally, spiritually and Jewishly.
- Temple Beth Am Day School also has a responsibility to connect its families with the synagogue and the Jewish community in order to perpetuate and secure the future of Judaism and the Jewish People.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 6-12 | 1398 students
500 Sw 127th Ave
Miami, FL 33184
(786) 621-4043 8.6 6-12
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 522 students
7303 Southwest 64th Street
Miami, FL 33143
(305) 661-8591 2.1 PK-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.