Temple Beth Am Day School
- Temple Beth Am Day School, early childhood through the elementary grades, is an integral part of the Temple Beth Am community.
- The school integrates the teaching of Judaism in the daily living and learning experiences of its students.
- The mission of the school, in partnership with its families, is to endow students with a life-long love of learning, a healthy self-image and a strong and positive commitment to Judaism.
- Temple Beth Am Day School provides quality educational programs and excellence in general studies and Judaic studies in order to develop the knowledge, skills, values and attitudes that will enable each student to grow academically, emotionally, spiritually and Jewishly.
- Temple Beth Am Day School also has a responsibility to connect its families with the synagogue and the Jewish community in order to perpetuate and secure the future of Judaism and the Jewish People.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 6-12 | 1410 students
500 Sw 127th Ave
Miami, FL 33184
(305)223-8600 8.6 6-12
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 528 students
7303 Southwest 64th Street
Miami, FL 33143
(305)661-8591 2.1 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.