The Bradley Center
- Bradley School - Licensed, private academic special education school for elementary and secondary students.
- School-based Support Services - Alternative Education Programs designed to assist local public school districts.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Bradley operates a licensed, private academic school for elementary and secondary students. This special education program provides students with highly individualized programming to help them achieve their full potential academically, socially and emotionally. Bradley operates Alternative Education Programs that serve the surrounding school districts. Bradley offers school-based programs that focus on establishing a collaborative partnership with parents, providers and schools, working with the children. Bradley’s expert staff applies an integrated approach to learning that incorporates both an academic and behavioral focus. Bradley’s School-based Support Services help school districts meet the increasing demands for specialized, intensive services for children with special education needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Grades: 3-12 | 84 students
4900 Girard Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
(412)881-2268 11.2 3-12
- Homestead Grades: 8-12 | 28 students
120 E 9th Ave
Homestead, PA 15120
(412)326-0023 13 8-12
- Pittsburgh Grades: K-12 | 182 students
1405 Shady Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
(412)420-2300 12.3 K-12
- Greensburg Grades: 1-12 | 53 students
135 Clelian Heights Ln
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724)837-8120 31.1 1-12
- Wexford Grades: 3-12 | 34 students
110 VIP Drive
Wexford, PA 15090
(724)940-1090 12.7 3-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.