The Bradley Center
- Bradley School - Licensed, private academic special education school for elementary and secondary students.
- School-based Support Services - Alternative Education Programs designed to assist local public school districts.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Bradley operates a licensed, private academic school for elementary and secondary students. This special education program provides students with highly individualized programming to help them achieve their full potential academically, socially and emotionally. Bradley operates Alternative Education Programs that serve the surrounding school districts. Bradley offers school-based programs that focus on establishing a collaborative partnership with parents, providers and schools, working with the children. Bradley’s expert staff applies an integrated approach to learning that incorporates both an academic and behavioral focus. Bradley’s School-based Support Services help school districts meet the increasing demands for specialized, intensive services for children with special education needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Grades: K-6 | 25 students
2644 Banksville Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
(412)942-0471 6.8 K-6
- Burgettstown Grades: PK-11 | 95 students
750 Steubenville Pike
Burgettstown, PA 15021
(724)947-8722 16.2 PK-11
- Glenmoore Grades: 1-12 | 97 students
160 Devereux Road
Glenmoore, PA 19343
(484)873-4955 233.1 1-12
- Mount Joy Grades: K-12 | 74 students
205 Lefever Road
Mount Joy, PA 17552
(717)653-0025 194.5 K-12
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.