The Bradley Center
- Bradley School - Licensed, private academic special education school for elementary and secondary students.
- School-based Support Services - Alternative Education Programs designed to assist local public school districts.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
- Bradley operates a licensed, private academic school for elementary and secondary students. This special education program provides students with highly individualized programming to help them achieve their full potential academically, socially and emotionally. Bradley operates Alternative Education Programs that serve the surrounding school districts. Bradley offers school-based programs that focus on establishing a collaborative partnership with parents, providers and schools, working with the children. Bradley’s expert staff applies an integrated approach to learning that incorporates both an academic and behavioral focus. Bradley’s School-based Support Services help school districts meet the increasing demands for specialized, intensive services for children with special education needs.
Profile last updated: 01/20/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New BrightonGrades: PK | 86 students
2121 Mercer Rd
New Brighton, PA 15066
- PittsburghGrades: K-5 | 35 students
2644 Banksville Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.