The Kiski School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 196 students
- Yearly Tuition: $49,800
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
The Kiski School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Astronomy Club, Chess Club, Culture Pot, Engineering Club, Glee Club, Green Team, Helping Hands Club, K Club, Kiski Claybreakers Trap Shooting Club, Kiski Service Organization, National Forensic League, Photography Club, Radio Club, Robotics Club, Spanish Club, Tutoring Club, Woodworking Club, Yearbook
- The mission and purpose of The Kiski School is to prepare young men to succeed in college and in life.
- We are a School for boys: an environment for living and learning built around a boy's unique qualities and dedicated to serving each boy's needs.
- We believe in the fullest development of every boy's mind, body and soul, and do so by exposing each to growth opportunities in our academic, athletic, artistic, and extracurricular arenas.
- We believe in an academic environment that stretches our boys' capacities, ignites a passion for the pursuit of knowledge, and creates ambitious thinkers who can compose and command their own unique thoughts.
- The Kiski School sits on a wooded bluff high above the confluence of two sparkling streams that form the Kiskiminetas River, which then flows north and west toward the Allegheny River.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Jack Hanna - Zoologist
- David Conrad - Actor
- Bob Matthias - Olympic Gold Medalist
- Carroll "Beano" Cook - ESPN Football Commentator and historian
- Marshall Goldberg - Director
- Daryll Clark - Former Penn State Quarterback who signed as a 2010 Free-Agent with the Washington Redskins
- Curtis Ennis - Former NFL running back
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Kiski School cost?
The Kiski School's tuition is approximately $49,800 for private students.
Who are famous alumni from The Kiski School?
The Kiski School famous alumni include: Jack Hanna, David Conrad, Bob Matthias, Carroll "Beano" Cook, Marshall Goldberg, Daryll Clark and Curtis Ennis.
What sports does The Kiski School offer?
The Kiski School offers 12 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Wrestling. The Kiski School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for most sports offered.
What is The Kiski School's ranking?
The Kiski School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for: Largest student body, Most sports offered, Most extracurriculars offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for The Kiski School?
The application deadline for The Kiski School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Kiski School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards