The Paideia School Of Tampa Bay
5.00 (4 reviews)
- The Paideia School's Of Tampa Bay is a classical Christian school. This classical Christian model equips the student to live purposefully in the service of man.
- Education is the cultivation of wisdom and virtue by nourishing the soul on truth, goodness, and beauty so that the student may glorify enjoy him forever.
- The goal of this trivium based pedagogical program is to educate students not primarily in what to think, but in how to think thoroughly, maturely in other words, to equip them with the tools of learning.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,830|
|Tuition Notes||$7,520 - Kindergarten $7,830 - 1st to 6th Grade $8,240 - 7th to 12th Grade|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Ballet, FencingArchery, Ballet,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: NS-12 | 320 students
300 E Sligh Ave
Tampa, FL 33604
(813)238-3229 4 NS-12
- Odessa Grades: K-12 | 93 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
(813)792-1825 15.4 K-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 989 students
3319 Bayshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)839-5371 9.3 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: 5-8 | 130 students
1407 E Columbus Dr
Tampa, FL 33605
(813)248-5600 4.7 5-8
This is my third year of having my son enrolled at Paideia and I can`t imagine him being anywhere else. The advancement in his understanding and learning has been exceptional but beyond that, having teachers and staff that truly care, are kind, patient and love their job makes a difference 100%.
- Posted by Parent - Sorida
My daughter is academically gifted, socially awkward, and quite sickly. Every part of her is accepted and thriving in this environment. Challenging, Loving, and Caring teachers and administrators.
- Posted by Parent - Mrs. Hills
I stumbled upon Paideia in its inaugural year 2006. Both my children attended, both excelled in academics, both graduated from Paideia with a high GPA. One has finished University and was more than prepared for the challenge graduating ahead of schedule, is working and excelling. Another just entered a senior college of Engineering freshman year. He is excelling in his studies. They are ordinary kids, but Paideia prepared them to operate at above average level. I am a big believer in the Classical Model of the Trivium and in teachers and faculty of the Paideia school of Tampa Bay.
- Posted by Parent - Juan
The Paideia School of Tampa Bay is a great Classical & Christian School offering strong academics and a wholesome campus culture. As parents we were very concerned with the quality of education within the public school system so we searched for options and we feel our prayers were answered. Take a tour and you will be impressed.
- Posted by Parent - JGWee
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.