The Peace & Justice Academy
- We are the nation's first Interfaith High School. We also have a Mennonite Middle School.
- Our focus is creating agents of change in the world to wage peace, stand for justice, and impact the world through the power of uniting faith traditions to our common ethics of peace and justice.
The Peace & Justice Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(shirt with collar, closed-toed shoes - clothing safe and appropriate for attending school.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,000|
|Tuition Notes||MS Tuition is $14000. Need-based "Peace & Justice Scholarships" may be available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kimberly Medendorp|
- Nation's first Interfaith High School
- Mennonite Middle School
- 100% college acceptance rate.
- Needs-based Peace & Justice Scholarships are available on a first-come first-served basis .
- Graduating students to stand for justice, wage peace, and impact the world!
- For more information, please visit our website at: www.ThePeaceAcademy.org or call us at (626) 345-0504.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.