The Peace & Justice Academy
- We are the nation's first Interfaith High School. We also have a Mennonite Middle School.
- Our focus is creating agents of change in the world to wage peace, stand for justice, and impact the world through the power of uniting faith traditions to our common ethics of peace and justice.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(shirt with collar, closed-toed shoes - clothing safe and appropriate for attending school.)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,000|
|Tuition Notes||MS Tuition is $14000. Need-based "Peace & Justice Scholarships" may be available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Kimberly Medendorp|
- Nation's first Interfaith High School
- Mennonite Middle School
- 100% college acceptance rate.
- Needs-based Peace & Justice Scholarships are available on a first-come first-served basis .
- Graduating students to stand for justice, wage peace, and impact the world!
- For more information, please visit our website at: www.ThePeaceAcademy.org or call us at (626) 345-0504.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?