The Peace & Justice Academy
- We are the nation's first Interfaith High School. We also have a Mennonite Middle School.
- Our focus is creating agents of change in the world to wage peace, stand for justice, and impact the world through the power of uniting faith traditions to our common ethics of peace and justice.
The Peace & Justice Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(shirt with collar, closed-toed shoes - clothing safe and appropriate for attending school.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,000|
|Tuition Notes||MS Tuition is $14000. Need-based "Peace & Justice Scholarships" may be available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kimberly Medendorp|
- Nation's first Interfaith High School
- Mennonite Middle School
- 100% college acceptance rate.
- Needs-based Peace & Justice Scholarships are available on a first-come first-served basis .
- Graduating students to stand for justice, wage peace, and impact the world!
- For more information, please visit our website at: www.ThePeaceAcademy.org or call us at (626) 345-0504.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.