The Village School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- MISSION - To provide an environment that EMPOWERS and INSPIRES students to think and CREATE solutions to challenges in an ever-changing world.
- PHILOSOPHY - The Village School uses project-based learning in a rigorous academic environment to enable students to work collaboratively, think critically, and problem solve with purpose while instilling Christian values in their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||505 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||ACT Aspire test in 9th and 10th grades, ACT Practice in 9th and 10th grades, PSAT in 10th and 11th grades|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Infants - Pre-K1 $12,300.00 Pre-K2 $10,900.00 Pre-K2 (Half Day) $7,500.00 Pre-Kindergarten $10,600.00 Pre-Kindergarten (Half Day) $7,400.00 Junior Kindergarten - Grade 3 $11,800.00 Grade 4 - Grade 5 $12,000.00 Grade 6 - Grade 8 $12,400.00 Grade 9 - Grade 12 $15,400.00|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Winter TrackBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||26 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Cards, Florida Classical League, Honor Council, Junior Latin Convention, Key Club, Knight's Writing, Makers Club, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society, Quiz Bowl, Random Acts of Kindness (RAoK), Sewing Club, Social Media Strategy, Strategic Games Club, Student Government, Where in the World
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Music Programs, Drawing, Improvisation Club, Performing Arts, Scene 2b Seen, The International Thespian Society
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Beach volleyball, Indoor volleyball, Strength and Conditioning, Yoga
- The Village School of Naples began as The Caring Place Preschool in 1985 as an outreach at North Naples United Methodist Church. In 2000, the church relocated to the present campus and added the K-5 elementary school. In 2006, TVS was accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools and later became a member of the National Association of Independent Schools.In 2009, the Middle School was created, adopted a STEAM centered curriculum and TVS became the first certified independent STEAM school in Collier county. In August 2016, the Upper School was established with a robust college preparatory program which included college visits, career fairs and impressive ACT & SAT practice test results.The Upper School continues to grow in strides as a result of highly qualified faculty, Responsive Classroom Approach with SEL, and focus on Christ Skills. TVS has maintained its original mission and holds a unique position in the Naples community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: PK-12 | 597 students
3000 Orange Blossom Drive
Naples, FL 34109
(239)597-2233 2.1 PK-12
- Naples Grades: PK-4 | 108 students
2655 Northbrooke Dr
Naples, FL 34119
(239)597-2255 5 PK-4
Amazing school with awesome teachers. Lots of support for kids with language processing issues, dyslexia and ADHD. Small class sizes and reasonable tuition. Looked at other schools and they are not worth double the price for less: you can't beat the caring environment and STEAM education. It truly does take a Village!
- Posted by Parent - Jack johns
The Village School is a great school. The faculty really cares about our children. They provide a safe and fun environment for our children to learn and grow. I moved my daughters to public school 2 years ago and they begged to go back to The Village School before the first half of the year was over. I am so glad we did. They both love the small classroom sizes which provides them more one on one time with their teachers and feel less like just a number. I know my Girls will continue to reach their goals and find success under the guidance and opportunities they receive at The Village School.
- Posted by Parent - TVS Parent
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.