Trinity Catholic High School
Trinity Catholic High School Photo #2 - Trinity Catholic High School has a rich history as one of the premier athletic programs in the state of Connecticut. Over half of our students participate in one or more interscholastic sports.
Trinity Catholic High School Photo #3 - Every year, 100% of Trinity Catholic High School graduates go on to further education.
Trinity Catholic High School Photo #4 - The academic program at Trinity Catholic demands high personal expectations from our students while providing a nurturing environment individualized for each student.
Trinity Catholic High School Photo #5 - Trinity Catholic High School is at the forefront of technology in the classroom. Our faculty has embraced 21st century instruction by implementing a 1:1 iPad initiative to improve instruction.
Welcome to Trinity Catholic High School. From the moment you enter the halls of TCHS, you begin a journey of formation and self-discovery leading to "Becoming You". Authentically Catholic.
A Focus on Excellence in Academics. A Supportive Community.
This is the Spirit that guides each and every student. Forms them.
Prepares them. Fuels their passions. Ignites a life-long realization of their talents and contributions to our changing world.
- Top Ranked CT School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 335 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,640
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Language Based or Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Classroom Dress Code
(Per Uniform Policy)
(Per Uniform Policy)
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Total Sports Offered
- Since 1958, Trinity Catholic has served as a co-educational, Christ-centered learning environment focused on the body, mind and spirit of our students. A college preparatory environment, our thousands of alumni have gone on to leading universities nationwide, into career paths in business, vocations, the arts and sciences. Over 97% of our graduating seniors go on to renown colleges and universities across America. From its inception as Stamford Catholic High School, a focus on nurturing student values has existed; their character and integrity are developed alongside self-discipline, service and community citizenship. At Trinity, we foster an environment that challenges students, inspires them and along with supportive parents and their families helps form whole and contributing citizens of an increasingly global community. Currently undergoing its third major renovation, Trinity is preparing for the next generation of twenty-first century learning and formation.
Endorse Trinity Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.