Tutor Time Cc Learning Center
- At Tutor Time, our educational daycare begins with a deep respect for your child's eagerness to learn and capacity to develop meaningful relationships.
- We believe that secure relationships with responsive and respectful adults can provide the basis for a lifelong love of learning.
- Our dedicated and highly trained teachers focus on creating these nurturing relationships that allow children to feel valued and empowered.
- Our mission is to provide a safe, caring and enriched child care environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child and also to a provide superior support and service to our schools and leverage technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Grades: PK-K | 63 students
8270 W Lake Pleasant Pkwy
Peoria, AZ 85382
(623)825-3221 0.8 PK-K
- Peoria Grades: NS-K
20565 Fletcher Way
Peoria, AZ 85382
(623)562-3353 0.9 NS-K
- Glendale Grades: PK-K | 50 students
20245 N 67th Ave
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623)561-7757 2.3 PK-K
- Glendale Grades: PK-8 | 270 students
23555 N. 67th Ave
Glendale, AZ 85310
(623)362-3700 2.4 PK-8
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.