The central theme of our teaching philosophy is that God created us as individuals, and we learn in individual ways.
Differentiated instruction focuses on the strengths and weaknesses of each student, with formative and summative assessments allowing students to demonstrate their learning in various formats.
Giving students the chance to thrive with their unique strengths instills confidence and a desire to work even harder. We go beyond the books.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 4 students
- Yearly Tuition: $500
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is based on grade level. Tuition starts at $500 for kindergarten. $800 for pre-k2. $760 for pre-k3 $700 for pre-k4
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
- Victory Christian Academy is comprised of two distinct academies:PreschoolandKindergarten.
- Victory Christian Academy is Accredited by Florida Council of Private Schools.Our Preschool Academy welcomes students ages 2-4.Our Kindergarten Academy welcomes students ages 5-6.VCA prides itself on its small class sizes.
- Our Pre-K programs are set up to prepare children to enter Kindergarten. Our Kindergarten classes include Bible stories, number and letter recognition, phonics, math, crafts and directed play to prepare our students for 1st grade.
- They also learn to live in a social environment where they begin to balance their own needs and desires with those of others, where they are called to share, to consider the feelings of classmates, and to be supportive of their peers.
- The central theme of our teaching philosophy is that God created us as individuals, and we learn in individual ways.
- Differentiated instruction focuses on the strengths and weaknesses of each student, with formative and summative assessments allowing students to demonstrate their learning in various formats.
- Giving students the chance to thrive with their unique strengths instills confidence and a desire to work even harder.
- Victory Christian Academy offers a unique educational experience that has a profound impact on both students and families.
- We go beyond the books!
- Beyond The Books is a program developed by Victory Christian Academy because we noticed an important part of schooling was missing. Learning is not a one size fits all which is another reason this program was developed.
- We focus on developing the whole child, mentally, physically and emotionally.
- We see our students as individuals and not just a number or a name on a roster.
- We believe that all children are created equal, but all learn differently, which is why we developed the " Beyond the books" program.
- We encourage our students to learn in different ways by providing them with different learning opportunities.
- We created a grade level self-development class that includes yoga, deep breathing exercises, positive affirmations, building confidence, building self awareness, financially literacy and more. Our students will be able to use the skills that they learn at VCA for a lifetime.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Victory Christian Academy cost?
Victory Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $500 for private students and $99 for summer students.
Does Victory Christian Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Victory Christian Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Victory Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Victory Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
I've been looking around for the best schools for my children to be a part of, and this one hands-down was the winner I highly recommend they are extremely professional and they are driven with their objective to get kids to grow mentally physically and emotionally. I cant wait to start this journey
Really looking forward to my students starting here. Classes are small and the teachers are great.
Highly recommend this school, they have an awesome curriculum and welcoming family feel at the school.
Endorse Victory Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.