Victory Christian Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (813) 773-5912
The central theme of our teaching philosophy is that God created us as individuals, and we learn in individual ways.
Differentiated instruction focuses on the strengths and weaknesses of each student, with formative and summative assessments allowing students to demonstrate their learning in various formats.
Giving students the chance to thrive with their unique strengths instills confidence and a desire to work even harder. We go beyond the books.
- Now Enrolling! - 03/08/2021 - Now enrolling for summer camp 2021 and 2021-2022 school year!
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$99|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Only $99/weekly!|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||4 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on grade level. Tuition starts at $500 for kindergarten. $800 for pre-k2. $760 for pre-k3 $700 for pre-k4|
- Victory Christian Academy is comprised of two distinct academies: Preschool and Kindergarten.
- Victory Christian Academy is Accredited by Florida Council of Private Schools. Our Preschool Academy welcomes students ages 2-4.Our Kindergarten Academy welcomes students ages 5-6. VCA prides itself on its small class sizes.
- Our Pre-K programs are set up to prepare children to enter Kindergarten. Our Kindergarten classes include Bible stories, number and letter recognition, phonics, math, crafts and directed play to prepare our students for 1st grade.
- They also learn to live in a social environment where they begin to balance their own needs and desires with those of others, where they are called to share, to consider the feelings of classmates, and to be supportive of their peers.
- The central theme of our teaching philosophy is that God created us as individuals, and we learn in individual ways.
- Differentiated instruction focuses on the strengths and weaknesses of each student, with formative and summative assessments allowing students to demonstrate their learning in various formats.
- Giving students the chance to thrive with their unique strengths instills confidence and a desire to work even harder.
- Victory Christian Academy offers a unique educational experience that has a profound impact on both students and families.
- We go beyond the books!
- Beyond The Books is a program developed by Victory Christian Academy because we noticed an important part of schooling was missing. Learning is not a one size fits all which is another reason this program was developed.
- We focus on developing the whole child, mentally, physically and emotionally.
- We see our students as individuals and not just a number or a name on a roster.
- We believe that all children are created equal, but all learn differently, which is why we developed the " Beyond the books" program.
- We encourage our students to learn in different ways by providing them with different learning opportunities.
- We created a grade level self-development class that includes yoga, deep breathing exercises, positive affirmations, building confidence, building self awareness, financially literacy and more. Our students will be able to use the skills that they learn at VCA for a lifetime.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 209 students
3909 S Macdill Ave
Tampa, FL 33611
(813) 839-4297 1.9 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
2200 N Gomez Ave
Tampa, FL 33607
(813) 879-7720 5.6 PK-8
- Tampa Grades: NS-12 | 267 students
6815 North Rome Ave
Tampa, FL 33604
(813) 343-0600 9.1 NS-12
- Odessa Grades: K-12 | 93 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
(813) 792-1825 20.7 K-12
I've been looking around for the best schools for my children to be a part of, and this one hands-down was the winner I highly recommend they are extremely professional and they are driven with their objective to get kids to grow mentally physically and emotionally. I cant wait to start this journey
- Posted by Parent - Ms.Hunt
Really looking forward to my students starting here. Classes are small and the teachers are great.
- Posted by Parent - Katie
Highly recommend this school, they have an awesome curriculum and welcoming family feel at the school.
- Posted by Parent - Tina
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.