Waldorf School Of Cape Cod
Tel: (508) 420-1005
The Waldorf School of Cape Cod is an independent school offering a nursery through grade eight curriculum that corresponds to the inner development of the child as he or she journeys from the imaginative world of early childhood to the adult world of clear intellectual thought.
The teachers work out of the educational methods developed by Dr. Rudolf Steiner, founder of the first Waldorf school of Stuttgart, Germany in 1919.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Waldorf Schools of North America|
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,925|
|Tuition Notes||5-Day Early Childhood program $9,375 3-Day Early Childhood Program $6,150|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Roxanne King|
|Admissions Associate||Sue Salvesen|
- The Waldorf School of Cape Cod dedicates itself to nurturing the intellectual, emotional, physical, and spiritual growth of each child so he or she may continue life's journey as a free, capable, and independent individual.
- We cultivate in the children a feeling of wonder, reverence for life, and respect for self and others through our curriculum, our festivals, and our sense of community.
- We view our school community as a threefold organization in which the mutual striving of teachers, parents, and friends serves to support the children and their education. We are committed to the ideals, educational philosophy, concept of human development, and spiritual impulses set forth by Rudolf Steiner.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sagamore Grades: NS-6 | 89 students
885 Sandwich Rd
Sagamore, MA 02561
(508) 888-3567 11.4 NS-6
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.