Waldorf School Of Cape Cod
The Waldorf School of Cape Cod is an independent school offering a nursery through grade eight curriculum that corresponds to the inner development of the child as he or she journeys from the imaginative world of early childhood to the adult world of clear intellectual thought.
The teachers work out of the educational methods developed by Dr. Rudolf Steiner, founder of the first Waldorf school of Stuttgart, Germany in 1919.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 114 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,925
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
5-Day Early Childhood program $9,375 3-Day Early Childhood Program $6,150
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- The Waldorf School of Cape Cod dedicates itself to nurturing the intellectual, emotional, physical, and spiritual growth of each child so he or she may continue life's journey as a free, capable, and independent individual.
- We cultivate in the children a feeling of wonder, reverence for life, and respect for self and others through our curriculum, our festivals, and our sense of community.
- We view our school community as a threefold organization in which the mutual striving of teachers, parents, and friends serves to support the children and their education. We are committed to the ideals, educational philosophy, concept of human development, and spiritual impulses set forth by Rudolf Steiner.
Endorse Waldorf School Of Cape Cod. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.