The Waldorf School of Cape Cod is an independent school offering a nursery through grade eight curriculum that corresponds to the inner development of the child as he or she journeys from the imaginative world of early childhood to the adult world of clear intellectual thought.
The teachers work out of the educational methods developed by Dr. Rudolf Steiner, founder of the first Waldorf school of Stuttgart, Germany in 1919.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 78 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,925
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
5-Day Early Childhood program $9,375 3-Day Early Childhood Program $6,150
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- The Waldorf School of Cape Cod dedicates itself to nurturing the intellectual, emotional, physical, and spiritual growth of each child so he or she may continue life's journey as a free, capable, and independent individual.
- We cultivate in the children a feeling of wonder, reverence for life, and respect for self and others through our curriculum, our festivals, and our sense of community.
- We view our school community as a threefold organization in which the mutual striving of teachers, parents, and friends serves to support the children and their education. We are committed to the ideals, educational philosophy, concept of human development, and spiritual impulses set forth by Rudolf Steiner.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Waldorf School Of Cape Cod cost?
Waldorf School Of Cape Cod's tuition is approximately $14,925 for private students.
What schools are Waldorf School Of Cape Cod often compared to?
Waldorf School Of Cape Codis often viewed alongside schools like Cape Cod Academy by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Waldorf School Of Cape Cod?
The acceptance rate of Waldorf School Of Cape Cod is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 71%.
When is the application deadline for Waldorf School Of Cape Cod?
The application deadline for Waldorf School Of Cape Cod is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Waldorf School Of Cape Cod. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.