Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo #2 - The main Woodinville Montessori School campus, the home of Toddler, Early Childhood (preschool), Elementary, Middle and High School classrooms, conveniently located off I-405, close to downtown Bothell, WA.
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo #3 - We have graduated three senior classes from our Woodinville Montessori High School, and all grads were accepted at multiple colleges and universities they chose. All were also offered multiple merit scholarships.
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo #4 - The Montessori Elementary Program provides the 6-12-year-old child limitless opportunities to apply his great powers of imagination and capacity for hard work. The deeper concentration, increased attention span, good organizational skills and self-direction that are often a result of the Montessori Early Childhood classroom allow these children to take on some rather complex projects.
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo #5 - Woodinville Montessori High School aims to prepare graduates for college and for life. It offers college prep academics, personalized learning, low student-to-teacher ratio, community development, leadership, environmental and global awareness, entrepreneurship, service learning, arts, technology, electives, clubs, orienteering and more, in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo #6 - Our orienteering programs are open to students from first through 12th-grades, and our athletes are consistent winners in regional and national competitions. We also offer recreational athletics for students from fifth through ninth grades. These sports include soccer, volleyball, basketball and ultimate frisbee.
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo #7 - Maria Montessori observed that early childhood is a critical time for learning. The 3-6-year-old child goes about effortlessly soaking up information, forming impressions and habits, all of which become the basis for future learning and behavior. Our Early Childhood Program is adapted to the unique and ephemeral learning abilities of the young child.
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo #8 - The learning processes within the brain are at their most active and acute stage for toddlers. They are learning how the world works, gaining independence and testing social skills. The attributes of self-esteem and character are forming. Our caring environment presents an opportunity for them to develop relationships outside the family.
- Accredited Montessori for students from high school through toddlers
- Woodinville Montessori School is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to build a community of lifelong learners, dedicated to facilitating the optimal intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual development of children using Montessori educational methods.Teachers are trained to carefully observe and respect children's individual needs and interests, Students move at their own pace, and receive individualized assessment. Environments are prepared with thoughtful, hands-on, Montessori materials.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
NWAIS (Northwest Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||388 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Advanced Statistics, AP Chemistry, Honors Algebra, Honors Algebra II, Honors American Studies, Honors Biology, Honors Chemistry, Honors Geometry, Honors World History, Honors World Literature,|
|Average SAT score||1388|
|Average ACT score||32|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by program and level, from $10,460-$24,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Julie Schwarz|
|Admissions Associate||Labiba Khan|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Coding, Cooking, Game Development, MakerSpace, Robotics Team, Spanish, Study Skills/Homework Class
Arts and Music Programs:
Theater Arts, Visual Art
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Team, Orienteering, Soccer, Soccer Club, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball
- Founded in 1983, Woodinville Montessori School is known for its high educational standards, personalized educational experience, excellent teachers, and low student/teacher ratios. Woodinville Montessori strives to create an environment that fosters strong collaboration among students, parent and the school, develops strong personal values and cooperative social skills, instills a lifelong commitment to give something back through service to others, and celebrates and honors diversity. The school also encourages participation in supplementary programs, such as Club House, before- and after-school care, summer and vacation programs, extracurricular activities and field trips or classroom enrichment programs varying according to age level and the topics under study.
- Woodinville Montessori School serves 400 students in toddler, early childhood (preschool and kindergarten), lower elementary, upper elementary and middle and high school programs. Our Woodinville Montessori High School graduated its third senior class in 2019. The school employs 87 faculty members and staff, and occupies four buildings on two campuses, one in downtown Woodinville, and the main campus in Bothell (North Creek). The school is fully accredited for PK through grade 12 through the Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS) and the American Montessori Society (AMS). WMS is known for excellence in education, turning out well-rounded students with a passion for learning, drawing students from all over the eastside of Seattle. A unique preparation for college and for life.
- Please note that the sports program (recreational) is for 4th-9th grades. Our Orienteering team is open to 1st-12th grades.
- Extracurricular offerings--electives and clubs--vary by program level and year.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: PK-12 | 150 students
1804 Puget Drive
Everett, WA 98203
(425)355-1311 10.8 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.