Yeshiva Ohavei Torah Of Riverdale
- Yeshiva Ohavei Torah Of Riverdale serves 68 students in grades 9-12.
- The student:teacher of Yeshiva Ohavei Torah Of Riverdale is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Jewish.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: 9-12 | 325 students
330 Bedford Park Blvd
Bronx, NY 10458
(718) 364-5353 2.2 9-12
- Bronx Grades: 9-12 | 285 students
685 E 182nd St
Bronx, NY 10457
(718) 367-2113 3.4 9-12
- Bronx Grades: 6-8 | 377 students
3901 Fieldston Rd
Bronx, NY 10471
(718) 329-7333 0.6 6-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.