All Saints Academy
Tel: (607) 936-9234
- All Saints Academy offers a Christ-centered education strengthened by Catholic tradition and dedicated to the development of the intellectual, physical, moral, and spiritual nature of the child.
- We recognize that each student is a unique creation of God with gifts and talents which, when developed, will enable responsible, active participation as a citizen of this world and, ultimately, as a co-heir with Christ in the next. To this end, as our school "cultivates the intellect," it also, "ripens the capacity for right, judgment, provides an introduction into the cultural heritage won by past generations, promotes a sense of value, and readies for professional life." ("Declaration on Christian Education," The Documents of Vatican II) As educators, we are united to one another by professionalism and charity.
- Acknowledging the parents as their child's first and primary teachers, we work in partnership with them to provide an atmosphere of love and service--attempting, by our example, to model those virtues taught to us by our Lord, "who is at once the inspiration, the content, and the goal of Christian education: the way, the truth, and the life." (To Teach as Jesus Did).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,980|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten - Grade 8. Tuition cost of a student who is a member of the All Saints Parish is $3,980. The tuition cost of a non-parish student is $5,780. Families with more than one student at ASA receive a discount of 25% (2 students), 45% (3 students)|
|Admissions Director||Joseph Tobia, Prinicipal|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross CountryBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Drama Club grades 3-5, Drama Club Grades 6-8, Grades 5-8 Enrichment Club, Jr. High Art Club, Jr. High Chess Club, Jr. High Debate Club, Jr. High Reading Club, Jr. High Writing Club, Recorder Club, Ski Club, Student Council, Yearbook Club, Yearly Variety Show|
- All Saints Academy in Corning, New York, affiliated with the Diocese of Rochester will serve as an extension of the Church’s educational ministry by continuing the teaching mission of Jesus Christ. It provides a Catholic, faith-based education, fostering academic excellence in students by engaging minds and strengthening values from pre-K through Grade 8.
- All Saints Academy, together with parents as a significant component of life-long faith formation, will:
- * Honor, teach and preserve the doctrines and traditions of the Catholic faith Provide a dynamic learning community which promotes academic excellence
- * Develop and nurture service oriented, responsible, self-confident and disciplined young people and,
- * Develop compassionate, inquisitive learners prepared for global responsibility
- * All Saints Academy will recognize and protect the dignity of each child and the rights of parents as primary educators of their children.
- All Saints Academy, with the active participation and support of students’ parents and family, is committed to providing each child with a quality education steeped in Catholic traditions and founded on Gospel values.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Batavia Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
2 Summit St
Batavia, NY 14020
(585) 343-6154 82.1 PK-8
- Binghamton Grades: PK-6 | 263 students
9 Livingston St
Binghamton, NY 13903
(607) 723-0703 59.2 PK-6
- Buffalo Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
1069 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
(716) 885-6111 106.3 PK-8
- Canton Grades: PK-6 | 76 students
2 Powers St
Canton, NY 13617
(315) 386-3572 194.7 PK-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.