All Saints Academy
All Saints Academy offers a Christ-centered education strengthened by Catholic tradition and dedicated to the development of the intellectual, physical, moral, and spiritual nature of the child.
We recognize that each student is a unique creation of God with gifts and talents which, when developed, will enable responsible, active participation as a citizen of this world and, ultimately, as a co-heir with Christ in the next.
To this end, as our school "cultivates the intellect," it also, "ripens the capacity for right, judgment, provides an introduction into the cultural heritage won by past generations, promotes a sense of value, and readies for professional life." ("Declaration on Christian Education," The Documents of Vatican II) As educators, we are united to one another by professionalism and charity.
Acknowledging the parents as their child's first and primary teachers, we work in partnership with them to provide an atmosphere of love and service--attempting, by our example, to model those virtues taught to us by our Lord, "who is at once the inspiration, the content, and the goal of Christian education: the way, the truth, and the life." (To Teach as Jesus Did).
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 127 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,980
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Kindergarten - Grade 8. Tuition cost of a student who is a member of the All Saints Parish is $3,980. The tuition cost of a non-parish student is $5,780. Families with more than one student at ASA receive a discount of 25% (2 students), 45% (3 students)
Joseph Tobia, Prinicipal
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Choir, Drama Club grades 3-5, Drama Club Grades 6-8, Grades 5-8 Enrichment Club, Jr. High Art Club, Jr. High Chess Club, Jr. High Debate Club, Jr. High Reading Club, Jr. High Writing Club, Recorder Club, Ski Club, Student Council, Yearbook Club, Yearly Variety Show
- All Saints Academy in Corning, New York, affiliated with the Diocese of Rochester will serve as an extension of the Church’s educational ministry by continuing the teaching mission of Jesus Christ. It provides a Catholic, faith-based education, fostering academic excellence in students by engaging minds and strengthening values from pre-K through Grade 8.
- All Saints Academy, together with parents as a significant component of life-long faith formation, will:
- * Honor, teach and preserve the doctrines and traditions of the Catholic faith Provide a dynamic learning community which promotes academic excellence
- * Develop and nurture service oriented, responsible, self-confident and disciplined young people and,
- * Develop compassionate, inquisitive learners prepared for global responsibility
- * All Saints Academy will recognize and protect the dignity of each child and the rights of parents as primary educators of their children.
- All Saints Academy, with the active participation and support of students’ parents and family, is committed to providing each child with a quality education steeped in Catholic traditions and founded on Gospel values.
Endorse All Saints Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.