Bellevue Christian School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 1,037 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Bellevue Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- BCS High School is purposely small and personal ' 360 students, approximately 90 per grade level (9-12). There are 32 faculty and an amazing depth and breadth of program. We offer a high school diploma and are approved by the State of Washington and accredited by the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools. Our four-year approach to planning in High School promotes: becoming a more well-rounded Christian while exploring and challenging yourself in new areas of study; developing your individual gifts and strengths in the context of an active learning community; and balancing coursework and co-curricular activities to meet your goals and interests. Students are engaged in active learning where they learn how to think, not what to think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Bellevue Christian School offer?
Bellevue Christian School offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. Bellevue Christian School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Washington for most sports offered.
What is Bellevue Christian School's ranking?
Bellevue Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for: Largest student body, Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Bellevue Christian School?
The application deadline for Bellevue Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bellevue Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards