Clearfield Alliance Christian School
Tel: (814) 765-0216
- Clearfield Alliance Christian school was founded and registered with the State of PA as a non-public, private school in 1982. CACS provides students in Grades PreK-12 with excellence in academics grounded in a Biblically based, God-centered worldview.
- Our purpose is to serve families who desire not simply a private education, but a distictively Christian education for their children. Admission to CACS is open to those whom the school finds qualified for admission and who agree to uphold the school's policies and standards.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(No jeans or graphics on shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,850|
|Tuition Notes||1 student: $3,850 2 students: $ 5,090 3 students: $ 5,525 4 students: $ 5,750 5 students: $ 5,975 Scholarship assistance available based on financial need|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
- People that viewed Clearfield Alliance Christian School also viewed these schools: Punxsutawney Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Punxsutawney Grades: PK-12 | 129 students
216 N Jefferson St
Punxsutawney, PA 15767
(814) 939-7010 29.8 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.