Creation Village Preparatory School
Our preparatory school provides Christian-based whole child education from 6 weeks old to 5th Grade through project-based experiential learning.
Our mission is to develop each student's God created identity (mind, body, and spirit) through project-based experiential learning creating children who love God, pursue excellence, live health, and serve others.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Enrollment: 188 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,000
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Apr. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Dress and Daily Uniform
Dress and Daily Uniform
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Apr. 1 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
- Admissions Process. The first stage of any admissions process begins with finding a school that is the perfect fit for your family and lifestyle. The second step in the admissions process is to complete our online application. The third step is to ensure the best fit for your family at our school. The final admission step is to complete enrollment testing. After you have completed these four steps, we will contact you as soon as the admission committee has reached a decision regarding an application. The admission process must be complete before a decision can be made.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Creation Village Preparatory School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.