Cypress Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (281) 469-8829
- The mission of Cypress Christian School is to honor the Lord Jesus Christ by providing students an education based upon academic excellence and biblical values. This is accomplished through a partnership between the school and home. CCS is accredited through ACSI and AdvanceED and was established in 1978.
- Open House - Thu., November 05, 2020 - get more information!
- Open House - Thu., January 14, 2021 - get more information!
- Open House - Thu., January 28, 2021 - get more information!
- Open House - Thu., February 11, 2021 - get more information!
- Open House - Tue., March 30, 2021 - get more information!
- Open House - Thu., April 08, 2021 - get more information!
- ...read more
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||620 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art, AP Calculus AB and BC, AP Capstone Seminar, AP Chemistry, AP Language & Composition, AP Literature & Composition, AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP US History, AP World History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten - $11,850; Elementary (1-5) - $14,000; Middle School (6-8) - $15,500; High School (9-12) - $17,650|
|Admissions Director||Angie Ramirez|
|Admissions Associate||Lisa Gwyn|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Competitions, Ambassador Council, Athletic Trainers, Destination Imagination, National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society (NHS), National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), National Thespian Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Drumline, Fine Arts Competitions
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The mission of Cypress Christian School is to honor the Lord Jesus Christ by providing students an education based upon academic excellence and biblical values. This is accomplished through a partnership between the school and home. CCS seeks to develop Christ-like character and intellectual competence, helping each student to achieve maximum academic and personal success. Present students and former graduates attest to the CCS Advantage, a unique combination of strengths creating an academically challenging and nurturing environment.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: PK-8 | 718 students
18926 Klein Church Rd
Spring, TX 77379
(281) 376-5810 8.2 PK-8
- Tomball Grades: NS-12 | 451 students
19830 Fm 2920
Tomball, TX 77377
(281) 351-8114 12.5 NS-12
Cypress Christian has the wonderful staff and great parents that help one another. The school challenges the students and prepares them for college. We are proud to have our children graduate from CCS. They are both doing great at Texas A&M and Abilene Christian University.
- Posted by Parent - Great Christian Values
This is such a wonderful school. The staff is supportive and their focus is Christ-centered with academic excellence being the most important aspect.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.