Eagan Krestwood KinderCare
- The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
- With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
- Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Services: Kindercare Early Education, Day Care, Child Care Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, infant care, Before/After School, Summer Programs. Enrichment programs
- Hours Of Operation: m-f 6:30 AM-6:30 PM,sat closed sun closed
- Languages Spoken: English
- Payment Methods: Master Card, Visa, Discover, AMEX, Traveler's Check, CASH
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-PK
1101 Town Centre Dr.
Saint Paul, MN 55123
(651)452-7884 0.9 NS-PK
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-K | 120 students
4194 Pilot Knob Rd
Saint Paul, MN 55122
(651)686-7984 1.5 PK-K
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-K | 33 students
1250 Lone Oak Rd
Saint Paul, MN 55121
(651)452-3277 1.5 PK-K
- Saint Paul Grades: n/a
4155 Lexington Ave. S.
Saint Paul, MN 55123 1.7 n/a
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.