Fellowship Baptist Academy
- Fellowship Baptist Academy was founded in 1995 to help the members of Fellowship Baptist church in the training of their children.
- The Word of God clearly places the responsibility for the education of children with the parents.
- “And ye fathers provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- To help parents fulfill this responsibility, God has raised up the Christian school.
- The placing of your child in Fellowship Baptist Academy evidences your understanding of this responsibility and your willingness to follow God's command.
- Fellowship Baptist Academy requires the successful completion of the following program.
- To graduate from FBA, a student must accumulate twenty-three credits during the ninth through twelfth grades.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DurhamGrades: KG-8 | 219 students
1914 S Miami Blvd
Durham, NC 27703
- Chapel HillGrades: PK-12 | 329 students
6211 New Jericho Rd
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- DurhamGrades: K-5 | 60 students
7415 Fayetteville Rd
Durham, NC 27713
- DurhamGrades: PK-12 | 506 students
4809 Friends School Road
Durham, NC 27705
- DurhamGrades: K-12 | 184 students
3519 Fayetteville St
Durham, NC 27707
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.