- Fellowship Baptist Academy was founded in 1995 to help the members of Fellowship Baptist church in the training of their children.
- The Word of God clearly places the responsibility for the education of children with the parents.
- “And ye fathers provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- To help parents fulfill this responsibility, God has raised up the Christian school.
- The placing of your child in Fellowship Baptist Academy evidences your understanding of this responsibility and your willingness to follow God's command.
- Fellowship Baptist Academy requires the successful completion of the following program.
- To graduate from FBA, a student must accumulate twenty-three credits during the ninth through twelfth grades.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DurhamGrades: KG-8 | 219 students
1914 S Miami Blvd
Durham, NC 27703
Chapel HillGrades: PK-12 | 329 students
6211 New Jericho Rd
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
DurhamGrades: K-5 | 60 students
7415 Fayetteville Rd
Durham, NC 27713
DurhamGrades: PK-12 | 506 students
4809 Friends School Road
Durham, NC 27705
DurhamGrades: K-12 | 184 students
3519 Fayetteville St
Durham, NC 27707
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.