Galt Adventist Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Galt Adventist Christian School exists to assist our students in arranging their priorities to seek first a developing personal relationship with Jesus Christ so that a balanced excellence is encouraged in spiritual commitment, in academic achievement, and in physical training and in social development.
- Galt Adventist Christian School is part of the education system of the Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, accredited by the Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools under the National Council for Private School Accreditation.
- It is supported financially by the Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, the Galt Seventh-day Adventist Church, and student tuition.
- The School and church are on the same campus. The School is a full elementary program for grades one through eight in two classrooms with two credentialed teachers.
- Enrollment at the school has averaged 35 students during the past ten years.
- Our low student-teacher ratio enhances individual attention, while multiple-grade classrooms create an environment for cross-learning: Younger students learn from older ones and the older ones have the opportunity to share with the younger students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Galt Grades: K-8 | 31 students
801 Church St
Galt, CA 95632
(209)745-3316 0.7 K-8
- Galt Grades: NS-PK | 36 students
200 New Hope Rd
Galt, CA 95632
(209)745-9122 0.8 NS-PK
- Woodbridge Grades: 8
9209 Trenhurm Dr.
Woodbridge, CA 95258
(916)684-7080 7.1 8
- Lodi Grades: PK-K | 117 students
444 W Turner Rd
Lodi, CA 95240
(209)369-8462 7.8 PK-K
All 4 of my children have attended GACS from kindergarten through the 8th grade. I absolutely love this school! The classes are small and the teachers are able to give each student individual attention and the students are able to work at their own level in each subject. Their academics are superior and all 4 of my kids have had outstanding scores on their national tests. This school prepared my kids well to continue on with high school and college where they have continued to be successful. Besides academics this school is like a close knit family where they have made lifelong friendships with other students and the teachers. With a strong Christian atmosphere it is apparent that the students and teachers really love God. I can't say enough about this school!
- Posted by Parent - Lawana B
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.