Galt Adventist Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Galt Adventist Christian School exists to assist our students in arranging their priorities to seek first a developing personal relationship with Jesus Christ so that a balanced excellence is encouraged in spiritual commitment, in academic achievement, and in physical training and in social development.
- Galt Adventist Christian School is part of the education system of the Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, accredited by the Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools under the National Council for Private School Accreditation.
- It is supported financially by the Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, the Galt Seventh-day Adventist Church, and student tuition.
- The School and church are on the same campus. The School is a full elementary program for grades one through eight in two classrooms with two credentialed teachers.
- Enrollment at the school has averaged 35 students during the past ten years.
- Our low student-teacher ratio enhances individual attention, while multiple-grade classrooms create an environment for cross-learning: Younger students learn from older ones and the older ones have the opportunity to share with the younger students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Galt Grades: K-8 | 31 students
801 Church St
Galt, CA 95632
(209)745-3316 0.7 K-8
- Galt Grades: NS | 36 students
200 New Hope Rd
Galt, CA 95632
(209)745-9122 0.8 NS
- Woodbridge Grades: 8
9209 Trenhurm Dr.
Woodbridge, CA 95258
(916)684-7080 7.1 8
- Lodi Grades: PK-K | 117 students
444 W Turner Rd
Lodi, CA 95240
(209)369-8462 7.8 PK-K
- Lodi Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
50 S. Lower Sacramento Rd.
Lodi, CA 95242
(209)333-2225 8.5 PK-8
All 4 of my children have attended GACS from kindergarten through the 8th grade. I absolutely love this school! The classes are small and the teachers are able to give each student individual attention and the students are able to work at their own level in each subject. Their academics are superior and all 4 of my kids have had outstanding scores on their national tests. This school prepared my kids well to continue on with high school and college where they have continued to be successful. Besides academics this school is like a close knit family where they have made lifelong friendships with other students and the teachers. With a strong Christian atmosphere it is apparent that the students and teachers really love God. I can't say enough about this school!
- Posted by Parent - Lawana B
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.