Grace Lutheran School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 332 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,440
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition range from 2750 in preschool to 6440 in the elementary and middle school grades
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Chess Club, National Junior Honor Society
- Grace Lutheran School serves familes with children in preschool through grade eight. Grace helps to build a strong foundation for students in both academic skills and life skills. In addition to academic classes, Grace offers classes in music, art, Physical Education and technology. Students in the upper elementary and middle school grades have the opportunity to participate in various extra-cirricula activities in sports and the arts.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Grace Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.