Grace Lutheran School
- Grace Lutheran School is dedicated to providing a quality, Christian education to our students.
- Our faculty is very experienced and plays an important role in creating an atomosphere that is caring and professional.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||304 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,450|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition range from 2750 in preschool to 6450 in the elementary and middle school grades|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michael Rottmann|
|Admissions Associate||Susie Woods|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Dance, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Drama Club, National Junior Honor Society|
- Grace Lutheran School serves familes with children in preschool through grade eight. Grace helps to build a strong foundation for students in both academic skills and life skills. In addition to academic classes, Grace offers classes in music, art, Physical Education and technology. Students in the upper elementary and middle school grades have the opportunity to participate in various extra-cirricula activities in sports and the arts.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winter Haven Grades: PK-K | 106 students
2110 Cypress Gardens Blvd
Winter Haven, FL 33884
(863)324-6377 1.8 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.