GraceWay Academy & Preschool
5.00 (1 review)
- Have you thought about what kind of school you want for your children? Any school can teach your child the basics; our families are drawn to our small, family atmosphere with loving teachers and gentle but firm guidance to follow Jesus` example. Our program comprises the right blend of standards-based academics, STEAM-based hands-on experiences, art, music, Bible, Spanish, PE and more. Serving preschool through sixth grade on our beautiful, tree-lined campus. Extended Day available until 5:30 pm.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
International League of Christian Schools (ILCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms for K - 6th)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for tuition costs, as they depend on age/grade level of student.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Other clubs based on interest
Recreational Athletic Programs:
TOT for preschool and kindergarten
- Your preschooler will learn and grow at GraceWay Academy through music, art, early reading and math skill building, playground, Bible, Spanish, family chapel, library, and engaging learning centers.
- Your K - 6th grade student will develop a love of learning through interactive teaching methods that engage students in a meaningful, teacher-guided journey of discovery. They will focus on digging deep into "How?" and "Why?" questions that spark their curiosity and encourage critical thinking in a natural way that flows from classroom activities. Elementary students enjoy core academic subjects such as Reading/Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies, in addition to Spanish, Bible, music, physical education, art, recess, library, and family chapel. Technology is included in ways that increase learning. Before and after school programs are available.
- Come visit our beautiful campus and newly renovated facilities. Let GraceWay Academy help you set the foundation of your child`s learning journey.
Profile last updated:
I just recently retired from Marion County Schools. I`m looking for a job. Looking for a change.
- Posted by Teacher - Leslie Dawn Warnock
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.