Harvest Time Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Harvest Time Christian School is a ministry of Family Worship Center - Tampa.
- We are honored that you have chosen to consider us for the responsibility of educating for your child(ren).
- We have had the privilege of serving the greater Tampa Bay area for over 40 years in the care and educational process of children.
- Our mission and purpose is to assist parents in providing a safe and sound educational foundation for their children.
- We believe that this should be accomplished both academically and spiritually in a Christ-centered environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$100|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||$75 Registration Fee includes Busch Gardens and Adventure Island Pass. Weekly Fee of $100 includes fieldtrips and meals.|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and polo shirt - specific colors)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is all inclusive. There are no additional registration or book fees.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,800|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cheryl Brown|
|Admissions Associate||Jackie Merrell|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- Harvest Time Christian School is a ministry of Family Worship Center - Tampa. We are honored that you have chosen to consider us for the responsibility of educating for your child(ren). We have had the privilege of serving the greater Tampa Bay area for over 35 years in the care and educational process of children. Our mission and purpose is to assist parents in providing a safe and sound educational foundation for their children. We believe that this should be accomplished both academically and spiritually in a Christ-centered environment.
- Accepts Step Up For Students, McKay Scholarships for grades K-9th
- Accepts School Readiness for Infants, Toddlers, Preschool & Before & After Care Programs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: K-5 | 80 students
4903 Ehrlich Road
Tampa, FL 33624
(813)264-2222 15 K-5
- Tampa Grades: NS-8 | 194 students
1401 N Governor St
Tampa, FL 33602
(813)224-0865 6.3 NS-8
- Odessa Grades: K-12 | 93 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
(813)792-1825 21.3 K-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 989 students
3319 Bayshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)839-5371 8.6 PK-12
Great one on one teaching with kids. Love the interaction and how each individual child is known and recognized
- Posted by Parent - vegaj
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.