Lighthouse Christian School
- Lighthouse Christian School is a ministry of Lighthouse Christian Fellowship and was founded in 1979.
- The School consist of a Pre-School, Elementary, and Middle/High School.
- The school's academic program is accredited by the Tennessee Association of Christian Schools and is a Category II State Agency approved school.
- Lighthouse Christian School Exists to glorify God by offering a Christ-centered, quality education that assists parents in training their children to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- School is an institution set up by man for the education and training of our children.
- A school should provide both an environment and a curriculum conducive to effective learning.
- As a Christian school, it is our responsibility to build Christian character in our students.
- We believe that there is a natural need for well-defined boundaries governing their behavior.
- The teacher in the classroom is the authority and must be upheld and respected by the students and their parents.
- We expect our students to be honest and to exercise personal initiative in class work and homework.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki,navy,brown pants; collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Matthew Phillips (middle and high school)|
|Admissions Associate||Pam Mickles (elementary)|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: NS-12 | 392 students
574 Bell Road
Antioch, TN 37013
(615)367-0532 2.1 NS-12
- Goodlettsville Grades: PK-12 | 165 students
322 East Cedar St
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
(615)859-1184 18.9 PK-12
- Madison Grades: NS-12 | 1005 students
619 W Due West Avenue
Madison, TN 37115
(615)868-2600 14 NS-12
- Mount Juliet Grades: NS-12 | 588 students
735 N Mount Juliet Road
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
(615)758-2427 12.6 NS-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.