Lighthouse Christian School
- Lighthouse Christian School is a ministry of Lighthouse Christian Fellowship and was founded in 1979.
- The School consist of a Pre-School, Elementary, and Middle/High School.
- The school's academic program is accredited by the Tennessee Association of Christian Schools and is a Category II State Agency approved school.
- Lighthouse Christian School Exists to glorify God by offering a Christ-centered, quality education that assists parents in training their children to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- School is an institution set up by man for the education and training of our children.
- A school should provide both an environment and a curriculum conducive to effective learning.
- As a Christian school, it is our responsibility to build Christian character in our students.
- We believe that there is a natural need for well-defined boundaries governing their behavior.
- The teacher in the classroom is the authority and must be upheld and respected by the students and their parents.
- We expect our students to be honest and to exercise personal initiative in class work and homework.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki,navy,brown pants; collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Matthew Phillips (middle and high school)|
|Admissions Associate||Pam Mickles (elementary)|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: NS-12 | 392 students
574 Bell Road
Antioch, TN 37013
(615)367-0532 2.1 NS-12
- Goodlettsville Grades: PK-12 | 165 students
322 East Cedar St
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
(615)859-1184 18.9 PK-12
- Madison Grades: NS-12 | 1005 students
619 W Due West Avenue
Madison, TN 37115
(615)868-2600 14 NS-12
- Mount Juliet Grades: NS-12 | 588 students
735 N Mount Juliet Road
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
(615)758-2427 12.6 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.