Maple Grove KinderCare
Our teachers share their passion for education, while opening each child's eyes to a range of age-appropriate activities and experiences every day.
Our teaching staff partner with families to ensure every child's indivdual basic care and educational needs are met.
With over 80 years combined of early childcare education experience, we look forward to educating the next generation of learners.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for considering the Maple Grove KinderCare during your search for high quality early childhood education. Please give us a call to set up a time to tour and see what makes our center special. We can't wait to meet you and your family, and introduce you to ours!
- Safety is our number one priority. From our keyed entry to our fenced playground, we strive to ensure safety for all parents, children and teachers. Each one of our teaching staff maintains certification in CPR and First Aid. We also have a health and safety coordinator on site who reviews health and safety procedures, introduces new and updated information and conducts monthly disaster and fire drills for the center. Our goal is to make our center a safe and healthy environment for all families.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All surrounding Counties and NACCRRA -*ALL PARENTS are responsible for a portion of the weekly tuition that the Subsidy Program doesn't cover. This applies to ALL Subsidies and any specific questions regarding that amount will need to be discussed with the Center Director.*
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Maple Grove KinderCare?
The application deadline for Maple Grove KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Maple Grove KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.