Maple Grove KinderCare
Tel: (763) 553-7852
Our teachers share their passion for education, while opening each child's eyes to a range of age-appropriate activities and experiences every day.
Our teaching staff partner with families to ensure every child's indivdual basic care and educational needs are met.
With over 80 years combined of early childcare education experience, we look forward to educating the next generation of learners.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for considering the Maple Grove KinderCare during your search for high quality early childhood education. Please give us a call to set up a time to tour and see what makes our center special. We can't wait to meet you and your family, and introduce you to ours!
- Safety is our number one priority. From our keyed entry to our fenced playground, we strive to ensure safety for all parents, children and teachers. Each one of our teaching staff maintains certification in CPR and First Aid. We also have a health and safety coordinator on site who reviews health and safety procedures, introduces new and updated information and conducts monthly disaster and fire drills for the center. Our goal is to make our center a safe and healthy environment for all families.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All surrounding Counties and NACCRRA -*ALL PARENTS are responsible for a portion of the weekly tuition that the Subsidy Program doesn't cover. This applies to ALL Subsidies and any specific questions regarding that amount will need to be discussed with the Center Director.*
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Maple Grove KinderCare is Heritage Christian Academy (2.1 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Step By Step Montessori Schools at Maple Grove (1.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maple Grove Grades: PK-K | 138 students
11601 73rd Ave N
Maple Grove, MN 55369
(763) 315-3602 1.5 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.