Orange Park Kindergarten
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Kindergarten Tuition is paid weekly, $120.00 every Monday,
- At Orange Park Kindergarten we believe that young children learn best by doing. The child at O.P.K. is provided with the experiences in which they can actively explore their environment and manipulate materials in order to learn. We provide many opportunities for the child to learn through play.
- The preschool and Kindergarten child needs to be in a place where a child can grow and flourish intellectually, social, emotionally and physcially. Each child's talents, needs interests and capabilities are unique to that child.
- O.P.K. was established in 1960. Our building was built with the sole purpose of providing an optimal learning environment for children ages 18 months through Kindergarten. We offer care for 18 months to 2 year olds, pre school programs for 3 and 4 year olds, VPK and Kindergarten.
OPK in Orange Park is a GREAT SCHOOL! The kids play outside in this huge playground heaven, loaded with cool climbing toys, including monkey bars, a path for bikes and these great tricycles. My son walks into the play area and jumps on a bike. They go outside 3 times a day. The teachers are great, personable and caring. I always was walking into the school late, around 9:30 am and I saw the school busy. All of the kids in all of the classes I passed by were happy and busy doing some cool activity. They have a lot of free playtimes. And so many different things to do and play with. I would highly recommend it to other parents who want their kids to have free play. We will miss it a lot. I am moving outside the country.
Endorse Orange Park Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.