Our Lady Of Guadalupe Catholic Academy
- Our Lady Of Guadalupe is a Catholic school, founded in 1923, whereby Christianity is the foundation of our philosophy.
- Our primary goal is to allow each child to grow in a faith relationship with Jesus.
- As educators, we strive to build this relationship with God through daily religion lessons, school masses, prayer services, and programs of Christian service.
- The students of Our Lady of Guadalupe are taught by dedicated educators who believe that each student has been given his or her own unique talents and gifts.
- We stress a balance of intellectual knowledge and skills with the social, personal and physical activities that occur within a normal school year.
- We believe as educators that knowledge is cumulative and skills taught are based on the foundation of learning received in previous grades.
- Teachers make allowances for individual learning needs of students through the use of the remedial reading room and resource center, as well as in their own classrooms.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe has consistently supported the appropriate inclusion of children with special needs into the regular classes.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 373 students
1313 83rd St
Brooklyn, NY 11228
(718)236-1560 0.6 PK-8
- Brooklyn Grades: PK | 250 students
1273 57th St
Brooklyn, NY 11219
(718)435-2554 0.9 PK
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 253 students
385 Avenue W
Brooklyn, NY 11223
(718)375-2081 2.5 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.