Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
- Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School serves 168 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pelham Grades: PK-K | 43 students
1415 Pelhamdale Ave
Pelham, NY 10803
(914) 738-1127 0.9 PK-K
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 324 students
1016 Edison Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
(718) 829-9557 4.7 PK-8
- Mount Vernon Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
38 N 5th Ave
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
(914) 667-4063 2.2 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.