Our Lady Of The Elms Elementary School
- Young girls need a solid educational foundation. They are eager learners with insatiable curiosity.
- Educators at the Elms engage the imagination, creativity and sense of discovery in their students.
- Individual, class and school-wide projects, special presentations, field trips, guest speakers and performers enhance an exciting, challenging curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,530|
|Admissions Director||Melanie Drouin|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama Club, Girls on the Run, Private music lessons, Yoga Drama Club, Yoga, Girls on the Run,
Private music lessons,
- Small class sizes ensure that your daughter receives individual attention and personalized instruction by distinguished faculty and dedicated staff. Each Elms girl is encouraged to explore the world around her and express her ideas and opinions as she begins to develop her unique personality, gain confidence and build a positive self-image.
- Free from the pressures of a co-educational environment, Elms girls are able to cultivate their talents and share their ideas without limitation. Nationally recognized research indicates that girls learn and process information differently than boys. This means your daughter will learn and excel at her own pace, challenged and encouraged by her peers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AkronGrades: PK-8 | 227 students
1650 Diagonal Road
Akron, OH 44320
Cuyahoga FallsGrades: K-8 | 140 students
2800 13th St
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
FairlawnGrades: KG-8 | 621 students
645 Moorfield Rd
Fairlawn, OH 44333
AkronGrades: PK-6 | 221 students
946 E Turkeyfoot Lake Rd
Akron, OH 44312
AkronGrades: KG-8 | 185 students
750 S Main St
Akron, OH 44311
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?