Our Lady Of The Elms Elementary School
Young girls need a solid educational foundation. They are eager learners with insatiable curiosity.
Educators at the Elms engage the imagination, creativity and sense of discovery in their students.
Individual, class and school-wide projects, special presentations, field trips, guest speakers and performers enhance an exciting, challenging curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,530|
|Admissions Director||Melanie Drouin|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama Club, Girls on the Run, Yoga|
Arts and Music Programs:
Private music lessons
- Small class sizes ensure that your daughter receives individual attention and personalized instruction by distinguished faculty and dedicated staff. Each Elms girl is encouraged to explore the world around her and express her ideas and opinions as she begins to develop her unique personality, gain confidence and build a positive self-image.
- Free from the pressures of a co-educational environment, Elms girls are able to cultivate their talents and share their ideas without limitation. Nationally recognized research indicates that girls learn and process information differently than boys. This means your daughter will learn and excel at her own pace, challenged and encouraged by her peers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Grades: PK-6 | 487 students
946 E Turkeyfoot Lake Rd
Akron, OH 44312
(330) 896-0852 9.6 PK-6
- Akron Grades: K-8 | 618 students
645 Moorfield Rd
Akron, OH 44333
(330) 867-8720 2.7 K-8
- Akron Grades: PK-8 | 360 students
500 Mull Ave
Akron, OH 44320
(330) 836-9107 0.7 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.