Overbrook School For The Blind
- Overbrook School for the Blind offers a variety of programs for children of different ages and abilities.
- The whole school is geared toward supporting students as they grow and learn.
- Since The Overbrook School for the Blind was founded in 1832 our mission has been to provide all our students, according to their individual needs, with the skills that will give them the greatest opportunity to experience active and fulfilling lives.
- The mission of Overbrook School for the Blind is to develop and deliver education that enhances the options available for persons with visual impairment and other challenges so that they have the greatest opportunity to experience active and fulfilling lives.
- The vision of Overbrook School for the Blind is to be a dynamic and responsive educational organization, providing leadership as a local, national and international resource, inspiring individuals with visual impairments and other challenges to achieve their highest potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|