Paul St. Louis
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Faith Christian Academy was founded to provide a school where parents could send their children to receive an excellent academic education while still teaching them the morals and values of the Christian faith.
- For the past 10 years, we have faithfully instilled within our students both the knowledge and character needed for success in college and in life.
- As you walk the halls of our school, you will find a quiet, professional environment.
- Yet, within this structured setting, you will discover a family-oriented community of teachers and students, where mutual love and respect extend beyond the four walls of the classroom.
- It's not uncommon to see a teenager high-five a second-grader in the hallway, and most elementary students know the names of our high school seniors.
- Over the years, our school has also made a concerted effort to teach our students a Biblical worldview.
- Beyond their personal faith in God and His plan for salvation, there is also a real need to teach the next generation about God's plan for every area of life and society: government, finance, family, charity, etc.
- Through an innovative K-12 worldview program and a biblically-based academic currciulum, we are accomplishing this goal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(red or blue polo shirt, khaki, blue, black pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Paul St. Louis, Sr|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Music Lessons
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middleburg Grades: K-12 | 107 students
1532 Long Bay Rd
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)282-2068 9.7 K-12
- Orange Park Grades: NS-12 | 118 students
772 Foxridge Center Dr
Orange Park, FL 32065
(904)298-3500 2.8 NS-12
FCA is now VPK approved, and accepting 3year olds as well. They also have the wrap around program or drop in days.Moved to 1150 Blanding Blvd.O.P. just by Gordon Chevrolet. Larger classrooms and larger play area. Must come and see. All the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. My daughter started last year and she is a different child now. She loves going to school once again. She was behind, but they are awesome with getting her caught up. Her self-esteem has really increased. All the children are very nice. The staff welcomes you with open arms. There is help for all children, not just the ones with disabilities. This school is involved with the parents and well as the students. We are all a team in my daughter's education. I recommend them 110% !!!
- Posted by Parent - pstlo
Mr. and Mrs. St. Louis are very kind administrators and people. They are very hard workers. They are the pleasant aroma of Christ.
- Posted by Parent - 1pete
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.