Quba Institute Day School
Tel: (215) 473-8589
- The Quba Institute of Arabic and Islamic Studies is a corollary of Quba, Inc. (formerly known as the International Muslim Brotherhood, Inc.) Quba, Inc. was established in 1949.
- It is the oldest indigenous Muslim Organization/Masjid in Philadelphia. From as far back as 1967, when the first Adult Islamic Educational Programs were established, this masjid has been at the forefront of Islamic education.
- During that time,Quba forged partnerships with the Muslim Student Associations of local Universities to expand the level of competency of their educational outreach programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jul. 1 / Sep. 30 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,300|
|Tuition Notes||Application fee $50.00 Registration fee $200.00|
|Admissions Director||Anas Muhaimin|
|Admissions Associate||Saud Walker|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
4431 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215) 387-5230 1.1 PK-8
- Villanova Grades: PK-6 | 114 students
1860 Montgomery Ave
Villanova, PA 19085
(610) 520-9624 8.4 PK-6
- Philadelphia Grades: 1-11 | 33 students
1546 North 27th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19121
(215) 763-1601 2 1-11
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.