All of us teachers would like to welcome you to our center.
Many of us have years of early childhood experience here at the center.
There are even a few of us that have been here since we opened in 2004.
We take great pride in our curriculum and our teaching abilities.
Our goal is to make sure that your child is ready for kindergarten and we work as a team starting with the infant program all the way through the Prekindergarten program.
We work as a team and support each other. Your child's learning is our top priority.
Come and talk with us, we look forward to meeting you and your child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center North East. We are honored to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with the goal to strengthen their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Our center philosophy is to keep your child safe while offering the best early childhood education your child will receive. We want you to feel comfortable dropping off your child with us knowing that they are having a great time while they are learning. We work hand in hand with our parents to make sure that we meet the goals you have for your child. Come and visit us, we would love to show you our learning in action.
- Our center was built with safety as our prime concern. We have a keypad entry that only allows parents that have the code to come in and pick up their child. Our playgrounds are all fenced in and the playground doors are locked when ever the playgrounds are not being used. The staff at our center are CPR and First Aid certified every two years. We do playground inspections and are always looking for any equipment that may need to be repaired.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin, Spanish
Endorse Rochester KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.