All of us teachers would like to welcome you to our center.
Many of us have years of early childhood experience here at the center.
There are even a few of us that have been here since we opened in 2004.
We take great pride in our curriculum and our teaching abilities.
Our goal is to make sure that your child is ready for kindergarten and we work as a team starting with the infant program all the way through the Prekindergarten program.
We work as a team and support each other. Your child's learning is our top priority.
Come and talk with us, we look forward to meeting you and your child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center North East. We are honored to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with the goal to strengthen their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Our center philosophy is to keep your child safe while offering the best early childhood education your child will receive. We want you to feel comfortable dropping off your child with us knowing that they are having a great time while they are learning. We work hand in hand with our parents to make sure that we meet the goals you have for your child. Come and visit us, we would love to show you our learning in action.
- Our center was built with safety as our prime concern. We have a keypad entry that only allows parents that have the code to come in and pick up their child. Our playgrounds are all fenced in and the playground doors are locked when ever the playgrounds are not being used. The staff at our center are CPR and First Aid certified every two years. We do playground inspections and are always looking for any equipment that may need to be repaired.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin, Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Rochester KinderCare?
The application deadline for Rochester KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rochester KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.