Saint Anthony Catholic School
Saint Anthony Catholic School Photo #3 - Fifth through Eighth Graders are invited to try out for our cheerleading squads.
Saint Anthony Catholic School Photo #4 - Our Thanksgiving Feast as celebrated by our Kindergarten class.
- Saint Anthony Catholic School provides a safe, nurturing, educationally challenging environment for all students, built upon the Catholic principles of prayer, community and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||484 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform plaid scooters, navy pants or shorts, Lt. Blue polos and white Oxford shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,900|
|Tuition Notes||$200 Registration. Sibling and Discretionary Parish Discounts up to $1000 per student|
|Admissions Director||Sue Williams|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBallet, Baseball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Achieve More. Your student will acquire the foundational knowledge, problem-solving skills, values, and sense of self to achieve more, both as a student and as a young person entering the world. Live Catholic Values. Your student will do more than just learn about Catholic values at Saint Anthony Catholic School they will demonstrate them on a daily basis in a variety of situations and places, from their interactions with faculty and staff in the classroom; to their relationships with fellow students on campus; to their fun time with friends and family away from School. Experience a Higher Standard. Our faculty and staff hold one another to a higher standard of professionalism and dedication befitting the enduring tradition of Saint Anthony Catholic School, and we lovingly encourage the same level of effort and commitment from each student. Be Part of an Extraordinary Community. The Saint Anthony Catholic School community is a deeply supportive, vibrant and lifelong network of families, faculty, staff and alumni whose meaningful bond far transcends the physical boundaries of classrooms and schoolyards. Learn with Technology. Your student will utilize contemporary hardware and software as part of their everyday learning experience, enhancing their technical savvy, their self-confidence, and their overall understanding and application of real-world technologies.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-8 | 408 students
615 SE 9th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
(954)522-2554 0.9 NS-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954)905-5100 6 NS-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-12 | 187 students
3275 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
(954)485-7500 4.4 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.