Siena Catholic Academy
Tel: (585) 381-1220
- Siena Catholic Academy, a co-educational, seventh and eighth grade academic institution, is dedicated to educating a diverse student body spiritually, academically and socially in a setting that encourages growth in faith and moral responsibility rooted in the traditions and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- At the school, we believe that learning and living our faith is an essential component of education promoting the development of a lifestyle committed to prayer, the practice of and continued growth in faith and ongoing service to the community; mastery of an academic subject requires students to complete their work in a responsible, ethical manner.
- Students will gain an understanding of the world around them by asking questions and exploring information.
- Students will further enhance their learning experience through participation in extracurricular programs; and students and their families, faculty and staff are representatives of our school and their behavior affects our environment and reputation.
- Therefore, we should behave in a socially appropriate and morally responsible manner at all times.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: K-8 | 19 students
2639 Ridge Road East
Rochester, NY 14622
(585) 467-2722 4.7 K-8
- Rochester Grades: PK-2 | 20 students
224 Chestnut Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14624
(585) 889-5084 10.8 PK-2
- Rochester Grades: PK-8 | 233 students
750 Long Pond Rd
Rochester, NY 14612
(585) 723-1165 11.1 PK-8
- Rochester Grades: PK-12 | 500 students
1981 Clover Street
Rochester, NY 14618
(585) 442-1770 1.3 PK-12
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.