Siena Catholic Academy
- Siena Catholic Academy, a co-educational, seventh and eighth grade academic institution, is dedicated to educating a diverse student body spiritually, academically and socially in a setting that encourages growth in faith and moral responsibility rooted in the traditions and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- At the school, we believe that learning and living our faith is an essential component of education promoting the development of a lifestyle committed to prayer, the practice of and continued growth in faith and ongoing service to the community; mastery of an academic subject requires students to complete their work in a responsible, ethical manner.
- Students will gain an understanding of the world around them by asking questions and exploring information.
- Students will further enhance their learning experience through participation in extracurricular programs; and students and their families, faculty and staff are representatives of our school and their behavior affects our environment and reputation.
- Therefore, we should behave in a socially appropriate and morally responsible manner at all times.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PenfieldGrades: PK-12
2070 Five Mile Line Road
Penfield, NY 14526
- RochesterGrades: K-12 | 265 students
332 Spencerport Rd
Rochester, NY 14606
- RochesterGrades: K-8 | 53 students
10 Prince St
Rochester, NY 14607
- RochesterGrades: PK-8 | 115 students
260 Embury Road
Rochester, NY 14625
- RochesterGrades: PK-2 | 20 students
224 Chestnut Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14624
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.