Siena Catholic Academy
Tel: (585) 381-1220
- Siena Catholic Academy, a co-educational, seventh and eighth grade academic institution, is dedicated to educating a diverse student body spiritually, academically and socially in a setting that encourages growth in faith and moral responsibility rooted in the traditions and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- At the school, we believe that learning and living our faith is an essential component of education promoting the development of a lifestyle committed to prayer, the practice of and continued growth in faith and ongoing service to the community; mastery of an academic subject requires students to complete their work in a responsible, ethical manner.
- Students will gain an understanding of the world around them by asking questions and exploring information.
- Students will further enhance their learning experience through participation in extracurricular programs; and students and their families, faculty and staff are representatives of our school and their behavior affects our environment and reputation.
- Therefore, we should behave in a socially appropriate and morally responsible manner at all times.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: K-8 | 19 students
2639 Ridge Road East
Rochester, NY 14622
(585) 467-2722 4.7 K-8
- Rochester Grades: PK-2 | 20 students
224 Chestnut Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14624
(585) 889-5084 10.8 PK-2
- Rochester Grades: PK-8 | 233 students
750 Long Pond Rd
Rochester, NY 14612
(585) 723-1165 11.1 PK-8
- Rochester Grades: PK-12 | 484 students
1981 Clover Street
Rochester, NY 14618
(585) 442-1770 1.3 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.